Believe in Music Opportunities
The Online Global Gathering to Celebrate the People Who Bring Music to the World
January 20–21, 2022
A Global Celebration
The online Believe in Music event will feature livestreamed content on believeinmusic.tv, interactive brand pages to connect buyers and sellers, and targeted education to attract a diverse audience.
Thursday, Jan 20:
Brand Participation and Chat
Friday, Jan 21:
- All exhibitors for The 2022 NAMM Show will receive a complimentary Basic brand page for Believe in Music, as well as for the new digital NAMM Show+ platform
- With two simple options to upgrade from the Basic page, it is easy to create a powerful online brand presence in minimal time
- The brand page chat feature will be active on Thursday only, limiting active staff involvement to just one day of the event
- Gain passive leads, as attendees return to the platform for additional on-demand educational content Friday through Sunday
A World of Opportunity
We are excited to present a new and improved Believe in Music. Hear from NAMM President and CEO Joe Lamond about this exciting opportunity for your brand.
How We Attract Buyers, Artists and Influencers
Believe in Music is open to all, including NAMM members, industry professionals, educators, artists and music enthusiasts from around the globe. Networking opportunities and activities will allow attendees and exhibitors to make connections to kick-off the new year and look ahead to The 2022 NAMM Show.
Education and Content Will Power Engagement
Targeted and engaging programming and education sessions will attract an influential audience of retailers, distributors, pro audio professionals, entertainment technology professionals, house of worship representatives, music educators, students, artists, prosumers, music enthusiasts, and more.
Registration opens in November 2021 and is free to all attendees.
In addition to welcoming more first-time attendees to this year’s event, past attendees will be marketed to and invited to attend.
How will we reach attendees?
All Brand Pages include
- Exhibitor Center Access (lead reports, leads list and page edits)
- Chat and Video Call Features
- Abilities to Search and Connect With Attendees
- Lead Scoring
- Option to Add Members (staff) to Booth
- Option to Add Documents & Links
- Company Name
- Social Networks
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Contact
Free with NS Booth