April 13–15, 2023
Lounge 88 at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Southern California
The Home of the Piano
Lounge 88 is one of The NAMM Show’s most exclusive and prestigious spaces, showcasing an impressive collection of world-renounced piano brands while celebrating the rich history and continuing future of the instrument. The dedicated environment provides piano manufacturers with the opportunity to display their creations in an upscale, gallery-like location within the highly trafficked show floor.
Gary Galanti, North American Music, Inc.
“NAMM is the one outside exposure that we do each year. The key benefit is that we see dealers that we normally don’t get to see.”
Benefits of Participating
- Position your instruments within a centralized, buyer-focused location, complete with a curtained-off and soundproofed setup
- Access the exhibit space’s lounge area to meet customers and hold meetings
- Conduct hands on product demonstrations to an international audience of buyers, influencers, media and prosumers
- Receive media promotions through NAMM’s ongoing marketing and promotional campaigns
Piano and Keys
Make Your Mark on the Show Floor
Each 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space in Lounge 88 comes with a variety of useful amenities including:
- 14 show badges
- Basic Brand Page on NAMM Show+
- Black drape (8' H backwall and 3' H side walls)
- Material handling (1,000 lbs.)
- Booth ID sign (44" W x 7" H)
- Directory listing
Learn more on how exhibiting at The NAMM Show can help grow your brand.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-760-438-8001