April 13–15, 2023
Access The 2023 NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Southern California
Three Ways to Access the Show
Join us at the industry’s global reunion. Experience complete access to The NAMM Show Campus, including thrilling experiences, new customers, and unexpected business opportunities.
Every booth comes with multiple registrations for your team, buyers and guests.
This will provide access to the show, education and training sessions as well as the ability to utilize meeting areas.
Access Packages include all of the benefits of the Networking Pass for multiple members of your team, for a discounted price.
Why Purchase a Networking Pass or Access Package?
- NAMM invests significant resources to create a global platform to unite and strengthen our industry
- The investment of exhibiting brands helps draw a buying audience, attracts media, and creates opportunities for all
- We are committed to providing all members of our community with access to this global platform, but are asking all to help support
- With the new Networking Pass and Access Package, all participating brands can support our global community, and experience many benefits to power their sales and marketing goals
- This new opportunity provides a simple and powerful way for brand representatives to participate in The NAMM Show and get business done
The NAMM experience features:
- A diverse array of buyers, influencers, and media from around the world
- Exhilarating concerts and experiences on the centralized Grand Plaza
- Performances across multiple stages
- Networking and celebration opportunities
- World-class food and drink
- Connect with our industry’s celebrities
- Education and discussions, gathering thought leaders across multiple subject matters
- Virtual meetings, active and passive lead gathering, and exportable data analytics
Those representing a brand or product but without a booth can still gain access to The NAMM Show, with this new Networking Pass | Access Package opportunity.
While not as effective or powerful as a full booth brand presentation, the Networking Pass | Access Package offers a new way to advance your sales and marketing goals, tell your brand story and support the show.
- Experience all-access to the show floor, education sessions and special events
- Drop in on our Networking@NAMM Meeting Area, a dedicated environment complete with WiFi and power designed to get business done
Enjoy thousands of dollars in value and access the global gathering of the music, sound and entertainment technology communities.
Access and meet with buyers, media and influencers:
- Conduct meetings in the Networking Zone, a dedicated meeting area complete with wireless and power
- Ideal for in person and online meetings
- Stay productive by catching up on email and online activities
- Access semi-private areas for high-level discussions
- Ask about sponsorships opportunities to highlight your brand
Target new skills:
Attend educational sessions and training across multiple topic tracks
Share your story by accessing content creation lounges
Give back and do your part to keep our industry’s gathering strong:
Support our community and NAMM’s vision of creating a more musical world
Accelerate your sales efforts and enjoy all associated benefits of multiple Access Pass badges, a NAMM Show+ Premium Brand Page, and promote your brand to NAMM Show attendees in person and digitally.
Enjoy more than $5,000 in package value for a discounted rate.
Bring more of your team:
- Have more sales discussions and generate more leads with a total of FIVE Access Pass Badges which include all associated benefits
- Reward your team with a trip to Southern California and The NAMM Show
Target new skills to improve your operation:
- All team members will be able to access educational sessions and training across multiple topic tracks
Showcase your brand virtually:
- Receive a Premium NAMM Show+ brand page upgrade ($2k value)
Safe & Sound
NAMM is working closely with the city of Anaheim along with state and national authorities on a detailed plan utilizing the latest event safety and security measures to create a safe and sound, business-conducive environment to reunite our communities at The 2023 NAMM Show April 13–15.