April 13–15, 2023
Software.NAMM at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Southern California
The NAMM Show and IMSTA (International Music Software Trade Association) are proud to present Software.NAMM, a curated collection which showcases the latest innovations in music and audio software technology.
Benefits of Being Involved in Software.NAMM
- Showcase your software and products in a dedicated high-traffic space primed for conducting high-quality demonstrations
- Connect with an international audience of buyers and influencers across the music products, pro audio, live sound, and entertainment technology communities
- Opportunities for developers to find business and gain exposure to media outlets
- Meet with other developers, decision makers, educators and students
Reach Billions in Buying Power
- Reach a large audience with easy exhibiting options including a minimal set up and cost-efficient solutions
- Over $100 million of software is currently being sold through retail channels
- The collective audience of The NAMM Show makes more than $11 billion in annual purchases – make your product the next big NAMM Show purchase!
- Capture your share of the market and reach a targeted audience
More than 1,700 media outlets utilize The NAMM Show to review new products, spot trends and report the news of the music and sound industry to a worldwide audience. Exhibitors benefit from exposure to leading trade media, mainstream outlets, and new media across social channels and live stream leaders.
Advanced Business Education
Your best customers and top prospects attend NAMM to garner business education across multiple learning tracks. Attendees can develop retail skills at NAMM U, learn the latest for sound, studio and stage pros at TEC Tracks, explore the future of audio, VR, AI, wearables with A3E as well as getting Dante certification training.
Each Software.NAMM exhibitor will receive their own booth space unit with a 26.5"x72.25"x42" counter to exhibit their technology.
To be a participant of the Software.NAMM exhibit, your company must be an active member of IMSTA.
To learn more about IMSTA and membership benefits, visit https://imsta.org/join-imsta.php.
Learn more on how exhibiting at The NAMM Show can help grow your brand.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-760-438-8001