View Webinar: Brand Opportunities for 2022 Believe in Music
We are excited to present a reimagined, new and improved Believe in Music, the global gathering to celebrate the people who bring music to the world.
The online celebration will kick-off Thursday, January 20, 2022, featuring a global livestream, the return of Believe.TV, live education and interactive brand pages with chat to connect our global community. The action will continue Friday, January 21 with more live education, on-demand content and networking. Brand page chat will not be available Friday, but attendees can continue to browse pages and learn more about their favorite brands, helping power more lead generation. Select sessions and events will be available to view on-demand through Sunday, January 23. The online event is designed to elevate the innovation and inspiration found across the industry, kick-off the New Year, and look ahead to reuniting in-person at The 2022 NAMM Show.
See NAMM President and CEO Joe Lamond welcome exhibitors to the new opportunity.
What’s New at 2022 Believe in Music:
- Exclusive content, sessions, education and experiences created by NAMM to drive traffic to brand pages
- Simplified brand page options to help exhibitors connect with customers, prospects, media and end-users
- A number of new ways to generate leads and expand reach
- Simple and flexible meeting options without the need to schedule in advance
- A group chat feature to conduct meetings
- Improved attendee-to-attendee video meeting capabilities
- Advancements in the platform's AI matchmaking capabilities
- A new Virtual Headshot Photo Booth to engage attendees
- Job search capabilities to find talent for your business
New Exhibitor Benefits:
- All exhibitors at The 2022 NAMM Show will receive a complimentary Basic brand page for Believe in Music, as well as for the new digital NAMM Show+ platform
- Basic pages will be populated by NAMM creating convenient way for exhibitors to get involved
- Two simple options to upgrade from the Basic page make it is easy to create a powerful online brand presence in minimal time
- Brand page chat features will be active on Thursday, January 20 only, limiting staff involvement to just one day of the event
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for platform home page, emails and push notifications, educational sessions and custom solutions
- Select live and on-demand education content January 21 – January 23 will continue to drive traffic to brand pages
- Automated lead capture helps exhibitors continue to generate leads and drive traffic to their websites and social media pages, without having to be present on the platform
The event will once again be powered by Swapcard’s award-winning AI matchmaking platform. Exhibiting brands will have plenty of opportunities to enhance their digital presence, expand their brand reach, and save time by setting up their brand information which will automatically carry over to The NAMM Show+ platform.
Registration for 2022 Believe in Music will open in December 2021. The event is open to all who believe in music: NAMM members, crossroads communities, educators, students, music enthusiasts and more.
Learn more about opportunities for your brand!