NAMM Show+ Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
To benefit all members of our global community, as you navigate the NAMM Show+ and any other NAMM online platform(s), we ask that you to carry yourself as you would at an in-person event, treating each other with professionalism, respect and kindness.
NAMM is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct document covers our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the actions expected for unacceptable behavior. We ask all attendees, sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, brands and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive event for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in NAMM’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the NAMM representatives will be final.
Please see our Acceptable Use Policy that outlines activities at all NAMM digital offerings, including NAMM Show+. In addition, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- You will behave in a way as to create and encourage a safe and supportive environment for all NAMM Show+ participants, including NAMM employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers.
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals' participation in the event or engage in spamming of other attendees.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any NAMM staff.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your local jurisdiction as well as the United States of America and the State of California.
We expect all online event participants (including NAMM employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers NAMM Show+, Believe in Music and all related events (social or otherwise), along with other online events hosted by NAMM. NAMM employees participating in online events must continue to abide by all company policies.
NAMM reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate in response to any unacceptable behavior, including immediate removal from the online event without warning or refund, or to prohibit attendance in future live and / or online events.
If you are witness or subject to any inappropriate behavior or have any other concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
The above policies may be revised at any time by NAMM and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to NAMM’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves. Review all of NAMM’s policies here.